3 on 3 Brochure
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MAY 7
- USA Hockey Sanctioned
- ALL PLAYERS MUST SUBMIT PROOF OF USA HOCKEY INSURANCE
- Players registering for 3 on 3 teams must use their 2010-2011 USA Hockey number.
- Teams are recommended to carry 9 players and 1 goalie. You may roster a maximum of 12, but there can only be 3 skaters per team on the ice at a time. This will allow each player the maximum amount of ice time.
- 24 GAMES TOTAL
- 12 game days per team, play one game take a break play another game, two games per day
- Mites sign up as individuals. Cost is $110.
- Games are all 30 minute running clock. The buzzer sounds for line changes every minute. The players will develop the speed and skills needed to change lines on the fly, and be better prepared for the fall season.
- No off sides.
- No icing.
- No checking. Checking results in a penalty shot for the opponent. Each team must have a coach on the bench before the game can start. If you do not have a coach on the bench, you will forfeit the game.
- Home team supplies scorekeeper.
- There will be one official per game.
- When a goal is scored, the puck will be placed behind the net and play will resume. There will not be a whistle.
- 3 on 3 is a fast paced game where each player has an opportunity to work on his/her stickhandling, passing, shooting, and skating skills.
- Ice will be cleaned after every 2nd or 3rd game.
For more information call Call Chris Cimoch at (708) 403-4231 x138.